General conditions for the site www.sarasanzaldea.com
- Duty of Information. In compliance with the duty of information contained in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, the following information is provided: Sara Sanz (henceforth “the Owner”) is the owner of the website www.sarasanzaldea.com.
- Copyright. The user of the Website acknowledges and accepts that all contents integrated within it are protected by copyright, intellectual property and industrial laws. The ownership of these contents corresponds exclusively to the Owner. The user declares and guarantees that they know that they are not authorized to reproduce, communicate, distribute or transform content included in the Website without the Owner’s prior consent. Should the user fail to do so, the consequences of the infringement of this obligation will fall solely and exclusively on the offending user.
- Restrictions on Use. The user is not to use the services offered by the Owner for activities against the law, morality, public order and, in general, is to use them in accordance to the present conditions. The user is also obliged to refrain from advertising or practicing commercial exploitation activities, sending any type of message using a false identity, as well as hiding in any way the origin of the message or sending unsolicited advertising.
- Privacy and protection of personal data. In accordance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, users of the Website are informed that personal data collected through forms will be included in a personal data file owned by Sara Sanz.
The purpose of this file is the following: (i) carrying out informative actions on Sara Sanz’s topics of interest on behalf of the web www.sarasanzaldea.com
The Owner guarantees rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data provided and, regarding use of the data included therein, commits to respect their confidentiality and use them in accordance with their purpose, referred to in the previous section.
To exercise these rights, the interested party must write indicating ‘Users Section’, through the registration page or by email at email@example.com
The storage of data provided by users is done in accordance with all the security guarantees required by the current legislation.
6. Modifications to General Conditions of Use. The Owner reserves the right to modify or cancel these General Conditions at any time, committing to communicate the new conditions or definitive cancellation.
7. The User’s Responsibility. The user is responsible for any possible complaint due to a breach of any of the manifestations of this document and commits to indemnify the Owner for any breach.
8. Jurisdiction. Were there to be any discrepancies between both parties in regard to the interpretation, compliance and effects of these General Conditions, provided that an agreement is not reached by both parties to resolve them, said parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Valladolid (Spain), renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
The User accepts that accessing or using the Website implies their adhesion to the general conditions that are present every time they access the Website and which are available to other users. Consequently, the User must carefully read these general conditions. In this sense, the User is considered a person who accesses, navigates or uses the services of this Website.